Research shows employee development is one of the top priorities for organisations worldwide, and that employees seek employers invested in their personal and professional growth and development.
Developing self-leaders who are empowered to make decisions, are clear of the vision, who have confidence, are powerful influencers, can manage and resolve conflict to drive business forward and deliver on business outcomes.
We deliver leadership coaching and development programs for individuals, teams and organisations. Unlock talent for individuals, teams or executives by mastering self-leadership to improve performance and effectiveness.
Delivered as 1:1 or group coaching programs for personal & professional development.
Unstoppable Leadership Program
Run a self-leadership coaching program within your organization for leaders and individual contributors at all levels.
- Unstoppable Leadership for your organization
- LIVE online programs with 1:1 coaching and live group coaching
- On-Demand self-paced with live Group Coaching
Corporate Programs & Workshops
Run a workshop for your team, community or organization. Workshops topics include:
Boundary Bootcamp: Mastering the Power of No
Burnout Buster: The Behaviors That Drive Burnout
The Clarity Code: Your Vision, Your Success.
Get Real: Unmasking for Success
Flip the Script: From Self-Doubt to Self-Confidence
Keynote & Event Speaker
Do you have an upcoming conference, team building event, D&I initiative or community gathering that you are looking to bring personal and professional growth topics to?
Get in touch to discuss your specific needs.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
Individuals who master self-leadership are critical to your organization, as a leader who can’t effectively manage and lead themselves can't truly be successful at managing or leading others. This can result in poor leadership that impacts results and is oftentimes a source of people challenges in the workplace. Your organization needs clear, confident, capable and motivated leaders to execute on your mission.
When your employees master self-leadership and self-awareness, they:
- Self-direct and take initiative to drive themselves, their teams & the business forward
- Accept responsibilities, are accountable & work productively to achieve their goals
- Respond positively & constructively to conflict or other challenging situations
- Resolve differences and collaborate effectively across the organisation
- Are self-aware and manage their emotions and behavior's
- Are invested in their own personal growth and development which fuels the success of the organization
- Communicate effectively and build strong rapport and relationships with colleagues, peers, and customers
- Strengthen their capabilities to achieve results in their current role, while proactively developing the skills needed for the next leadership opportunities when they arise
- Effectively influence others to achieve business outcomes